February 14, 2017
Are you curious about people, culture and lifestyle? Interested in planning, brand strategy, qualitative market research, trends and insights?
Then throw your hat in the ring and let us know you're interested by sending us an email: email@example.com
WE'RE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR...
Senior Strategy Consultant
We’re looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant to join our team in Melbourne.
We are a Brand Strategy & Insight Consultancy.
At The Lab, we think of brands as a part of culture. We constantly
study the world around us to uncover the ideals, desires & tensions people
are facing, to understand how people are thinking, feeling & behaving so
that we can unearth new narratives and stories brands can harness. We put
people at the core of strategy development to deliver imaginative, simple &
effective ways of navigating an ever changing market.
We thrive on the thrill of solving problems and are fortunate to work with some of Australia’s best known brands – check out who we've worked with.
Last year we celebrated our 10th Birthday. Along the way we’ve been recognized and awarded locally and globally by AMSRS, BRW, Australian Anthill Cool Company, ESOMAR, we’ve spoken at SxSW as well as many local industry events. We are proud of what we’ve achieved. We are now looking to add to our team as we continue to grow and expand into new territories and new markets.
Types of work we do:
Brand Purpose & Architecture
Cultural Insight Development
Category Development & Disruption
Future Scenario Planning
Customer Journey Mapping
Driving Behavioural Change
The Senior Strategy Consultant works closely with the Partners, managing clients, writing proposals and inspiring & leading our younger talent. They are confident & adept in running fieldwork & focus groups and have excellent analytical ability. They are equally curious about people, brands and culture, and thrive on working with others in a collaborative & creative environment.
The knowledge, skills and abilities required are:
- Highly experienced in qualitative research and writing research proposals
- Keen interest in new methodologies and technologies
- Great moderating and workshop facilitation skills
- 7+ Years experience - precursor roles could include a background in agency planning/strategy, consulting or client insights / strategy role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of client audiences
- Team player with a collaborative approach, ability to readily accept the ideas of others
- Drive and Effectiveness - Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Sharpness and the ability spot new ways to solve problems
- A learner – someone who is curious about learning new things and pushing boundaries
Please submit your resume to Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org