August 3, 2017
WE'RE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR...
We’re looking for a Fieldwork Executive to join our team in Melbourne.
Are you a people person? Someone who thrives on organising things? On thinking about the world, people and behaviour? Then maybe this is the role for you.
We are a leading Australian Brand Strategy & Insight Consultancy with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We thrive on the thrill of solving problems, and are fortunate to work with some of Australia’s best known brands across a vast range of industries – check out some of the inspiring brands we work with.
So if you like variety, and new challenges, you’ll fit right in.
A small, energetic agency, that punches way above our weight, we are a bit different to traditional market research agencies. We believe in using insight, both from people and the culture we live in, to create amazing brand stories. We put people at the core of our strategy development, to deliver imaginative, simple and effective ways of navigating an ever changing world.
We’ve been recognised
and awarded locally and globally by AMSRS, BRW, Australian Anthill Cool
Company, ESOMAR, and we’ve spoken at SxSW as well as at many local industry events. We
are proud of what we’ve achieved. We are
still independent, and run by the founders.
We are now looking to add to our team as we continue to grow and expand into new territories and new markets.
TYPES OF WORK WE DO:
Brand Purpose & Architecture
Cultural Insight Development
Category Development & Disruption
Future Scenario Planning
Customer Journey Mapping
Driving Behavioural Change
As an agency, we work hard and play hard. You’ll be joining a little family who love what they do, love exploring the world, and love hanging out together.
We are looking for someone to grow our Fieldwork Team.
At the heart of all of
our research is a talented but small group of people who help us find the right
people to speak to. Who ask the right
questions, who are always one step ahead. This role is exposed to all the
variety the business has to offer. No
two days will ever be the same, no project is ever the same. So it will suit someone who thrives on
handling multiple different challenges at any one time, and who adapts as
You will report to the Senior Fieldwork Manager, and support them in providing operational support to the Strategy Team. You will be highly organised & adept at scheduling research fieldwork, managing timelines and meeting deadlines.
The key areas of responsibility include:
• Project set-up – including screener writing, briefing recruiters & creating fieldwork schedules
• General Admin – venue liaison, incentive fulfilment, booking travel
• Recruitment – monitoring progress with recruiters and updating strategy team
• Scheduling – managing team calendars and updating WIP documents
Your focus is on ensuring the project set up runs smoothly and on time, on budget. You are equally curious about people, brands and culture, and thrive on working with others in a fast-paced collaborative & creative environment.
The knowledge, skills and abilities required are:
• 2-3 years experience and knowledge of market research recruitment/project management/account management - precursor roles could include a background in market research/recruitment or marketing/advertising agency account management
• Excellent end-to-end project management skills including organising, scheduling and managing projects
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively internally & externally with a wide range of suppliers
• Team player - flexible, adaptable & ability to work under pressure
• Sharpness and the ability to solve problems
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please submit your resume to Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org